This highly efficient fan cools your laptop down in seconds. Lowering the surface and internal GPU/CPU temperature helps improve performance for gaming or long-time normal use.
Here’s everything you need to know.
The support for local functions is an excellent new feature that has been introduced in C# 7. Note that you can define local functions inside any method, the constructor of a class or inside a property — both getter and setter. When it’s compiled by the C# compiler, a local function gets transformed into a private method.
When developing applications, you might often need to create methods that aren’t reused — you need them just for modularity. You might not want your methods to be long as maintaining such methods would become a nightmare over time. However, you might end up having many private methods that would not be reused, right? This new feature in C# 7 comes to the rescue in such circumstances — you can define functions that are local to another scope, or it can be inside another function or even inside a property (both getter and setter).
I’m reviewing closets and helping clients refresh their styles for Spring, which has felt quite exhilarating after a cold, grey and snowy Seattle Winter. These are some of the shopping treasures and items that caught my eye along the way. Be sure to look at all the colour options.
IMPORTANT: Many of the short dresses look phenomenal worn as tunics over cropped straight and flared jeans and pants. And an interesting pair of leggings will also do the trick.
- Ted Baker London Teelie Mixed Media Cardigan: A delicate and dressy cardi that can be worn as part of a twinset with the matching floral tee, or over a simple black shell top. Great with the new wide cropped pant (a type of culotte), or pencil skirts. Has a matching floral bag. Might run small. SO FUN.
- Ted Baker London Small Gem Gardens Nylon Tote: A floral bag with a Hard Edge in a classic “Longchamp” silhouette. A fun juxtaposition.
- Ted Baker London Nehru Rib Knit Jumper: A fabulously fitted pullover to tuck into high-waisted jeans and trousers. Works well with fit-and-flared skirts. The statement shoulder bow is removable. Runs small. Clingy, so not for apple-shaped body types.
- Halogen Floral Print Pencil Skirt: An easy to wear pencil skirt for the office. Match with a coral, cream or black top. Works quite well on a curvy figure.
- Kate Spade New York stripe corsage tee: A floraled and flounced stripe. Unique, although it might look a little juvenile. Best on a smaller bust and straighter hip. Nice in the black stripe too.
- Kate Spade New York rosa ruffle shift dress: A flouncy frock or tunic which works on both a straighter and curvier body type. Lovely drape and fabric.
- Eileen Fisher V-Neck Organic Linen Sweater (Regular & Petite): A brilliant shade of cranberry that looks more vibrant in person. Best on an apple and inverted triangle body type. Runs big.
- Veronica Beard Bailey Stripe Knit Moto Jacket: A beautifully made jacket that works on an assortment of body types – both curvy and straight – because it moulds to your shape. The placement of the stripes is genius and do check out the back. Too short on a long body.
- Tory Burch Lindo Flare Cuff Sweater: This pullover looks much better in person. Good on a straighter body type.
- Topshop Malbec Sock Bootie (Women): Dainty red booties that are super soft, and work best on low volume feet. Well made and fun.
- Dansko ‘Louise’ Round Toe Derby (Women): AMAZING low-heeled oxfords. Very well made, excellent arch support and very comfortable. Works on both low and high volume feet. The black version has interesting metallic accents. All the colours are nice.
- Loft Rosy Square Silk Scarf: A silky neckerchief that provides both a Trendy and Modern Retro touch.
- Steven Vassie: Moderately comfortable ankle strap pumps that are delicious in the pink. Read the rave reviews.
- AQUA Rose Straight Crop Jeans – 100% Exclusive: Bold embroidered jeans that are low in the front and back rise. The denim is thick and a little stretchy. Good on both a curvier and straighter body type. The hems can be cut shorter and left to fray.
- Karen Millen NAVY PUSSY-BOW BLOUSE: Tailored and sharp. Excellent over a pencil skirt or fitted pair of ankle pants. Not suited to apple shaped body types because it clings on the midsection. Runs small.
- Bella-Vita Fonda Perforated Sandal (Women): A moderately comfortable sandal bootie for regular and higher volume feet.
- French Connection Drape Back Trench Coat: A soft and drapey lightweight trench coat for curvy gals with a defined waist. Excellent on pear-shaped body types.
- BILLY T Embroidered Denim Jacket: A fitted and short denim jacket with embellishment is a nice update for Team Denim Jacket. Works on various body types. Soft and stretchy.
- Liverpool Layla Wide Leg Crop with Released Hem on Silky Soft Denim in Havasu Deep Blue: Very soft, stretchy and comfortable culottes. Suits a range of body types because the fit moulds to your shape. Size down. Not for those who prefer wearing rigid denim.
- Karen Millen SANTA MONICA BAG: An elegant chain handle bag that’s roomy and with a SHORTER handle. Lightweight, and nice quality. The chain is comfortable to wear on the shoulder because of the shoulder padding. Dress it up or down. The black is just as fab. The red is more tomato in person.
- T Tahari Jersey Shift Dress (Regular & Petite): A slimming and streamlined fit that does not cling on the midsection. Works well on apple shapes too. Great as a dress or tunic. Also available in petites.
- Madewell Fiesta Paisley Silk Dress: A fun tunic on taller gals, or dress for petites. Fab quality. It has a gentle cocoon shape. Runs small so size up.
- Hue Cutout Ankle Leggings: Amazingly interesting leggings to wear under dresses. Too long for petites.
- Free People Embroidered Minidress: Best as a tunic on a tall person with long arms. Fun back detailing. Runs a size big.
- Dansko ‘Linda’ Lace-Up Pump (Women): Well made “cut-out” oxfords with excellent arch support. Very comfortable. Works for wider feet. Retro and Arty.
- Adelyn Rae Chiffon Shift Dress: A muu-muu dress with ’60s flair. Very easy to launder and does not crease. Best on a tall person. Runs big.
- Loft Petite Primavera Pintucked Blouse: Fabulous on a curvy petite. Has a matching scarf in the same lovely pattern.
- J.Jill gingham rayon-twill shirtdress: Easy shirt dress to wear over leggings, skinnies or on its own. Runs big. Maybe two sizes big. Fab on tall gals.
- Loft Stained Glass Shirtdress: Non-crease dress or tunic for a shorter neck. The fit is flattering in a fluid way. Nice drape.
- Mango Pebbled Tote Bag: A structured vegan floral bag can add a fun touch to an outfit. Good price.
- Mango Quilted Cross-body Bag: A mini chain handle bag with an interesting chevron pattern. Vegan and affordable. Elegant and dressy.
- T Tahari Stripe Shift Dress: A mod frock to wear as is, or over cropped black pants. Best on an apple or straighter body type. Runs big. Very bold so consider yourself warned.
- T Tahari Genevieve Print Cowl Neck Asymmetrical Dress: Fab frock for a larger bust, shorter neck, and narrower hip. Slimming. Looks AS great on a curvier bottom half if you’re at peace with accentuating your curves. I love this dress with cropped black leggings and heels.
You can see my descriptions alongside the items on the collection page.
NOTE: Some rich content in this post was omitted because it isn’t supported by the feed. Please visit the post on youlookfab.com to see the additional content.
Everyone is talking about Nintendo and its new Switch console right now, but the really hardcore fans are the ones who grew up watching Captain N: The Game Master. It followed the adventures of Kevin Keene, a boy who gets sucked into Videoland
This article originally appeared on http://www.rollingstone.com: Flashback: Nintendo Entertains Gamers With ‘Captain N: The Game Master’ Cartoon
The brand-new Benefit Dandelion Twinkle is the subtle highlighter version of the classic Dandelion blush.